And you don’t become a CMO by hanging around the marketing department either. It’s like those people who claim to be copywriters just because they can use a keyboard.
To really stand out from the crowd and get ahead of your marketing peers, you need to invest in yourself.
Furnish your brain with knowledge from those who’ve already succeeded (and failed occasionally). Tap into the expertise of those who’ve tasted blood. Learn from the experts.
High achievers don’t use hope as a strategy when it comes to their success. And they don’t fall for the fake thought leadership and definitive guides published by marketing wannabes and cyber-hustlers.
Which brings me to this unique opportunity in Australia. International legend of marketing, Drayton Bird, is doing his final ever events in Sydney and Melbourne.
Every marketer on the planet would kill to achieve a fraction of Drayton’s success**. And it will be a long time before any other marketer comes close to earning the same genuine industry respect. If he was any younger he’d be called a unicorn!
So if you want better results from your marketing, or to improve your career, I suggest you take the opportunity to spend 3 hours at Drayton’s final gig- Cocktails with Drayton.
You won’t get another chance to meet, chat and listen to Drayton in Australia ever again. In his 90 minute presentation he’ll share his best tips, ideas and marketing secrets, compiled during a career spanning four decades, including 20 years of online marketing.
He’s also giving away 3 of his books FREE, including the 338-page international best-seller “How to write sales letters and emails that sell“.
So to quote a well known Aussie “Do yourself a favour” and book your tickets today. They are only $125, or if you book 5 or more people, they’re just $100 each.
That’s a damn cheap investment to get priceless information to boost your career and your marketing results.
Book Melbourne here: 15th November (5.30 – 8.30pm) Rydges Melbourne
Book Sydney here: 21st November (5.30 – 8.30pm) Rydges North Sydney
More information at www.draytonslasthurrah.com
See you there…
**P.S. Here’s just a snippet of Drayton’s resume:
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing named him one of 50 individuals who shaped today’s marketing.
- Lifetime Achievement Awards by the Caples Organisation in New York and Early To Rise in Florida
- Founding member of Superbrands
- One of the first eight Honorary Fellows of the Institute of Direct Marketing
- One of the first three people in the Direct Marketing Association of India’s Hall of Fame
- UK magazine ‘Campaign’ called him ‘the only universally acknowledged point of creativity in the direct marketing world‘
- His book “Commonsense Direct & Digital Marketing” has been a global best-seller on the subject every year since 1982. It’s published in 17 languages and sold around the world.
- Advertising legend David Ogilvy said “he knows more about direct marketing than anyone in the world”
How’s yours compare?